PEL Large Mains Fencers/Energisers
Remote Controlled Energisers
|100 Ohms is the resistance caused by heavy vegetation growth on the fence wire
Cyclic Wave Technology
Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control.
Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil.
Understanding Output and Stored Joules
- Stores Joules is the actual joules (horsepower) of energy in the fencer.
- Output Joules if the amount of joules (horsepower) available to drive volts along the fence wire.
- Output Joules is two thirds of the stores joules and is calculated by dividing stored joules by 3 and multiplying by 2.
Understanding Output Joule Technology
The use of low impendence output joule technology ensures that maximum joules is available to drive voltage along the fence wire. When vegetation growth increases on the fence wire or a fault occurs, the output joules in the fencer will rise to meet the extra demand for power. The joules will stay rising until the maximum output joule rating of the fencer is reached.
Heavy vegetation growth on a fence wire is normal, therefore, all our fencers are produced to ensure there is adequate voltage on the fence wire to control livestock under heavy vegetation growth conditions.
Erecting and Earthing your fencer
- Connect PI36 2.5mm cable from fencer terminal to fence wire
- Connect PI36 2.5mm cable from earth terminal to first earth bar
- Earth field must be moist and located 33ft from
- Any electrical or telephone earth stake.
- Any water pipes including disused water pipes
- Any buildings using structural steel or reinforcing steel in ground.
- N.B.Use 5ft long earth bars at least 12-15ft apart.